ISF Tervuren is an international primary school in the Commune/Gemeente of Tervuren near Brussels, Belgium. The school has served expatriate families and their young children in the Tervuren area for over 40 years.
- We hold prized accreditations with the Council of British International School and the Association of British Schools Overseas.
- Our school is officially rated as ‘an excellent school which provides an outstanding quality of education and care’.
- ISF Tervuren is a member of the Educational Collaborative for International Schools.
- We provide an exciting environment and creative teaching which, coupled with an active learning approach, ensure an outstanding learning journey for children.
- Small classes, no larger than 16, ensure personalised learning with highly qualified teachers in each class and specialists leading the French and Music programmes.
- We are a Google School and all of our staff are Google Certified.
- We seek to provide ‘The best possible start in life’ to every child attending the school.
We offer a Foundation Stage, which meets the needs of children aged 3 and 4 years in Nursery and Reception classes, followed by our Primary School comprising Years 1 – 6, which meets the needs of children aged 5 – 11 years.
ORIGINS OF OUR SCHOOL
Originally founded in 1975 as “British Primary”, the school has a rich history, spanning over 40 years, of serving the international community around Brussels. British Primary always had a reputation for offering excellent English-language education for primary school children.
In 2006, the school was renamed St Paul’s British Primary School and served the community for a further ten years, continuing the excellent standards of care and education.
In March 2017, St Paul’s joined forces with ISF (International School of Flanders). This exciting initiative combined the strengths of both schools to provide a high quality, innovative, and durable international education for our students. In August 2017, St Paul’s was again renamed ISF Tervuren International School, presenting a clear identity for both schools.