We believe in giving every child who comes to our school the best possible start in life.
To give 'the best possible start in life' to every child who comes to our school.
- To ignite a passion for life-long learning and an acceptance of collective responsibility among all members of our school community.
- To develop adaptable world citizens, confident in their abilities, sensitive to their communities, responsible to their families, and effective in their endeavours.
- To provide a secure, inclusive, and comprehensive learning environment, accountable to students and to parents, which equips each student to achieve their potential by pursuing an internationally accredited education.
- To empower our colleagues to be inspirational role models, committed to our school values, and professionally fulfilled.
- To enhance our resources through durable and constructive partnerships across our wider educational, cultural, and corporate community.
We are all:
Individuals, Students and Friends.
We Always Treat Everyone Respectfully.
Our Values Unite us:
We accept Responsibility,
We give Encouragement,
We Nuture one another.
We are ISF TERVUREN.
Delivering on our Mission
In their comments on the overall effectiveness of the school, our recent inspectors noted that, “This school is an excellent school. It provides a high quality of education and outstanding care for its pupils. It is an integral part of the local community: the parents support and are supported by the school, in a mutually dependent relationship that is deeply felt and appreciated”. ISF Tervuren will continue to uphold the high quality of education recognised in this report.